How Do I Make A Complaint
At the GMG Energy Club, we strive to offer the highest level of quality and excellence at each stage of your journey with us.
If something doesn’t quite meet your expectations, please see below the steps in which we will take and the timescales for each point.
If you would like to raise a complaint, you can let us know by phone, e-mail or post.
- Phone – 0844 406 8541 opt 2
- E-mail – email@example.com
- Post – GMG Energy Club, Metropolitan House, Station Rd, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 7A
What will happen next?
- We will write to you to acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 2 working days of receiving it.
- We will then investigate the complaint and aim to get back to you within 24 hours with a resolution.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved within 24 hours we will write to you with an update on the progress and action so far.
- Agreement of resolution will be confirmed in writing and action taken accordingly.
- The complaint will then be closed.
What do I do if I am not satisfied?
If you are still not satisfied with the resolution, you can contact the Ombudsman Services Energy who can investigate the complaint further for you.
Their contact details are:
- Phone – 0330 440 1624
- Website – os-energy.org
Finally, with the customers consent, we will inform the Independent Code Manager of any complaint which has not been resolved within 7 days.