Golf MG (UK) Ltd T/A Golf Management Group
- Energy efficiency
- Implementation of LEDs and thermostat controls
- Staff engagement/awareness
- Green tariff (Remote renewables) – reducing emissions from grid/mains consumption.
- Renewable energy (on site) reviewing opportunities.
- Journey plans/Virtual meetings
In our influence
Working with suppliers to measure our supply chain emissions to allow us to report our full emissions as we work to achieve net zero currently we estimate based on ONS/Companies House data that provide industry averages based on SIC codes, also working with our suppliers to establish their tCO2e per £1 of customer spend
- Working with customers to encourage/promote sustainability Green tariffs/reduce water consumption
- Reducing waste to landfill
- Reducing our emissions to a minimum and then offsetting the residual carbon – contributing to increased sequestration on clients sites (better than overseas)